Camp Liberty will open for its 39th summer season on July 1, 2013!
We are excited to welcome new and returning campers and staff for a summer filled with art, gardening singing, swimming, sports, and FUN!
On the last day of each session, campers and counselors will present a play. Play dates for 2013 are:
Session 1 – Friday, July 12 @ 11:15 AM
Session 2 – Friday, July 26 @ 11:15 AM
Session 3 – Friday, August 9 @ 11:15 AM
Session 4 – Friday, August 23 @ 11:15 AM
Some things to remember:
- Confirm your child’s name on the bus roster on the first day of each two week session!
- If you are picking up or dropping your child off at camp, remember to sign in and sign out at front office!
- ALL parents MUST pack a lunch from 8/16 —8/23, even if you have signed up for the free summer lunch program. The free summer lunch program ends on 8/16.
- All changes to registration and transportation must be made in writing and submitted to the registrar.
- All balances must be paid by 5/31/13.
- Bus service starts at 9:00 AM and 3:30 PM
- Please be at the bus stop no earlier than 8:55 AM for pick up and 3:30 PM for drop off.
- Camp Liberty is closed on 7/4/2013 for the holiday
- Make sure that your camper wears comfortable clothing & footwear!
- Be sure to pack plenty of water and remind your camper to reapply sunscreen throughout the day, especially after swimming!
We would like to thank all of the volunteer groups that came out this year to help us get the camp ready for the summer! Thank you to Rebuilding Together and Goldman Sachs Community Team Works for all of the help cleaning, repairing, painting and beautifying Camp Liberty!